Special Cadmium Free Low Temperature Silver Solder 1/2kg Spool
Astro 415 Solder is a low temperature silver bearing solder for torch, furnace, induction or soldering iron.
- High strength for Stainless Steels and Dissimilar Metals
- Deposits never blacken, they remain bright and shiny
- Close colour match to Stainless Steel
- Cadmium Free, Lead Free, Zinc Free
- More economical than silver solder
- High Tensile strength
- Has no plastic range
- Low temperature
Stainless dairy equipment, relay boxes, food containers, copper wires, utensils, stainless steel evaporators, surgical instruments, dental instruments, sterling silver parts, and joining stainless steel to dissimilar metals.
- Working Temp: 210 C (415 F)
- Corrosion Resistance: Excellent
Available in 1/2kg spools
Astro 415 is unexcelled for use on copper tube, brass, bronze, stainless, nickel and galvanised. Not recommended for aluminium or for use in electric or electronic applications. Pre-cleaning is usually unnecessary unless parts are oily or greasy.